Designed to inspire and with more than three decades of experience, the Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR E is a slick performer with premium features and versatile sound every guitarist will appreciate. Born from a love of high-speed playing and smooth style, this guitar is packed with the classic playability and innovative design elements that have made Charvel a legendary name in high performance axes.
Constructed with an alder body, this So-Cal Style 1 has a two-piece maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability and a speed neck profile with hand-rubbed urethane back finish for smooth playing comfort. Engineered for effortlessly nimble playing, the 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard features 22 jumbo frets, black dot inlays and a conveniently located heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, this instrument hosts a high-output Seymour Duncan TB-6 Distortion humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan SH-6N Distortion humbucking neck pickup for killer tone. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work. Scream or rumble with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system without sacrificing tuning stability or the pinpoint intonation.
Available in a stunning Rocket Red finish, the So-Cal Style 1 HH FR also features a black pickguard, black pickup bobbins and black hardware.
- Alder body with gloss finish and bolt-on neck
- Maple neck with hand-rubbed finish and compound radius
- Dual Seymour Duncan humbuckers with coil-split and tone activation
- Black hardware includes Floyd Rose tremolo and die-cast tuners
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH-6 Distortion
- Bridge: TB-6 Distortion
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Push/push tone activation
- Control layout: Volume with Push/Pull Coil Split, Tone Control with Push/Pull Tone Activation
- Pickup switch: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Inner Coils, Position 3. Neck Pickup - (Split Engaged) - Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Neck Outer Coil
- Coil tap or split: Yes
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1000
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Mexico