Epoxy experiment gone wrong. I was having trouble with drips on some of the pedals. The Roboto has divots from using plugs in the holes and others had drips down the sides. My solution, mask off the edge and use it as an epoxy fill. Didn’t work out to well. Pedals look rough and sounds great.
- Volume – Controls the master output volume
- Drive– Controls the amount of signal gain
- Treble – Controls the level of Treble frequencies
- Mid – Controls the level of Midrange frequencies
- Bass – Controls the level of Bass frequencies