I implemented a mod from a build on the PedalPCB forum. I liked the added option of parallel/series that he did so I added that to mine. This was a fun and challenging build. I believe I also labeled it horribly wrong. I like my elephant on this one, I think it integrates the Mu-Tron logo well.
- Rate A – Sets the LFO speed of Phaser A
- Depth A – Sets the LFO depth of Phaser A
- Feedback A – Sets the regeneration of Phaser A
- Rate B – Sets the LFO speed of Phaser B
- Depth B – Sets the LFO depth of Phaser B
- Feedback B – Sets the regeneration of Phaser B
- Sync (Toggle switch) – Sets the LFO syncronization of Phaser B (Normal / Reverse)
- Sweep (Toggle switch) – Selects the LFO source of Phaser B (LFO A / LFO B)
- Series / Parallel - Set the path as A into B or A & B in parallel.