- Range - This controls the intensity of the envelope dynamics generated by your pick attack. Higher settings yield greater sensitivity, which in turn drives the intensity of the swept filter.
- Attack - This control lets you dial in finer adjustments to the attack of the envelope. It is interactive with the Range pot.
- Decay - This control determines how long it takes for the envelope to sweep the filter. Higher settings yield longer decay times.
- LO/HI - This switch controls the range of the filter that is swept. Hi is thin and resonant. Lo is full and dark.
- T1 - This trimmer adjust the input impedance of the effect. CCW is stock. As you turn T1 CW it will increase the input impedance of Q1 which produces a more aggressive pick attack. About halfway up is where I like this trimmer.