Total experiment here. I forgot that I had already punch the positions for the holes and ended up putting the template on again in the other direction. This meant that I had a bunch of divots in the enclosure. I was trying to find ways to cover them. The string looked really need but was really hard to keep in place. Not sure how much I like the look. Pedal works great though.
I’m a wee bit out of my mind. Been blasting Diary of a Madman and Crazy Train into my skull since the early ’80s. Been finding ways to deal with Bi-Polar Disorder and ADHD all my life. The pandemic introduced new challenges. That is what lead me to start building pedals. A way to immerse myself into so many different creative activities. This is where I share my creations and the stories, successes, failures and what I have learned with others. Feel free to browse around. Let me know what I got wrong or where I might improve. Most of all I just hope you enjoy what I have created and can maybe gain some new insights.