This was inspired by my daughter. She had just started painting and she was doing flowers. I really liked them so this pedal was perfect as a tribute to her. I like using the knobs as the flower centers and the led is a ladybug on the leaf. The spider in the lower right is to cover a chip I got in the enclosure.
Watercolor attempt…. didn’t work, everything faded.
Original Layout. Easily cleaned off with soap and warm water. You can see the lady bug idea with the led and the chip on the lower left that I covered with the spider.
Checking the ladybug.
- Fuzz – Adjusts the amount of fuzz
- Volume – Controls the output volume
- Sun – External bias control
- Clean (internal trim) – Cleans up the fuzz signal (similar to rolling back guitar volume)
- Bias (internal trim) – Internal (preset) bias control