I’ve had this built and working for about 6 months but had not boxed it up yet. I have quite a few in this condition. It is usually either a lack of knowing what I want to do for art or getting interested in a new project that makes this happen. For this pedal I wanted to start using it so it needed an enclosure. I thought wrapping the enclosure in black hockey tape would be cool. So that is what I did. I am trying to determine if I want to keep it just tape or epoxy over the whole thing. We will have to see. FOr now I want to try to make a demo to see how it stacks up against the VMT and B7K Ultra.
I’m a wee bit out of my mind. Been blasting Diary of a Madman and Crazy Train into my skull since the early ’80s. Been finding ways to deal with Bi-Polar Disorder and ADHD all my life. The pandemic introduced new challenges. That is what lead me to start building pedals. A way to immerse myself into so many different creative activities. This is where I share my creations and the stories, successes, failures and what I have learned with others. Feel free to browse around. Let me know what I got wrong or where I might improve. Most of all I just hope you enjoy what I have created and can maybe gain some new insights.