When I first put this together and played the circuit I thought it was just another fuzz. But once I had it in the enclosure I decided to try it out with my bass. I mean, with the clean blend trimpot it should give me some nice sounds and it really does. This is going to be a mainstay on my bass board for now.
The flower on this had been sitting outside my office window for a day or 2 and I thought it was really pretty. So one evening on a whim I decided to try to draw it on an enclosure. This does not always work out. I had no plan of where the controls would go but I understood the general layout.
This is the first time I have tried to draw a flower from real life. I was so happy with the way it turned out that I Skyped my parents to show them. I am really learning alot about my abilities by following the mantra of ‘Just do it’. You never know what you can accomplish until you try something.
- Fuzz – Adjusts the amount of fuzz
- Volume – Controls the output volume
- Sun – External bias control
- Clean (internal trim) – Cleans up the fuzz signal (similar to rolling back guitar volume)
- Bias (internal trim) – Internal (preset) bias control